Hello mamas and papas! When
Hello mamas and papas! When is the last time you had a creative session with your little ones? We all know art has a tremendous influence on early childhood development. It can facilitate the advancement of motor skills, accelerate brain development and also build the creative side of the brain. So, why not starting to have more arts in your life today?
Join Art Mama Coach Joyce from Mama on Palette and Mummy Kevy of Home Play Singapore for an artsy playdate! Don’t worry about creating a mess – just let the small hands play around with spontaneous painting, shapes treasure hunt and Picasso process art, enjoy the freedom of painting with various “painting materials” such as sponge, toy car and balls, and hunt their own artistic treasures through mixing and matching different shapes and patterns!
We look forward to meeting you and your little artists!
1) Free play – painting with sponge paint stamp, toy cars, balls, lines – unleash the creativity
2) Shapes treasure hunt – matching shape games, sensory bin and catch different shapes of fishes
3) Picasso process art – using different shapes, colours and lines to create your own masterpiece
Date and Time: Oct 20, Saturday, 4-5.30pm
Venue: Imaginasium, 321 Alexandra Road, Alexandra Central, #02-14, Singapore (right next to IKEA Alexandra!)
Recommended age:18 months to 5 yrs
Fee: $35 per child, adults join for free (up to 2 adults); second child $20
– RSVP only for your child. Please indicate the number of children upon payment.
– Your session is only confirmed after you have made payment and received a confirmation from us.
– As the venue is being paid for, the session will only be confirmed upon minimum attendance needed.
– Please make payment within 3 days of RSVP. The slot may be released to another parent on the waiting list otherwise.
How to register:
– RSVP at Meetup. Please indicate your name, name of your child(ren) & age, no of attendees and handphone contact.
– Make payment to (please indicate HomeplaySG/your name)
a) Using interbank transfer to: DBS 402-72786-1 or
b) PayNow or PayLah! to YU YUEBO 65 98299589 (DBS)
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
-If you are unable to attend, no refund will be payable but you are allowed to transfer to other family/friend to attend.
Once you have signed up for play date you are deemed to have read all policies and terms and conditions: https://www.facebook.com/notes/home-play-singapore-家佳乐/home-play-singapore-policies/206262713277323/
About Mama on Palette
Mama on Palette is Singapore’s first community for mothers who love arts. It provides all types of support to mothers who are passionate about arts, such as inspiring articles, personal features, free artwork showcase, artworking selling channel, event opportunities and networking sessions. We also partner with different organisations to provide art-themed activities for parents and children.
Follow us on FB: https://www.facebook.com/mamaonpalette/
About Home Play Singapore
Home Play Singapore is a playdate community for children aged 12 and under, their parents and caregivers. We do indoor and outdoor activities all around Singapore and in the comfort of our own members home.
We aim to provide our children with a happy, caring and friendly environment to play, learn and grow in every neighbourhood in Singapore.
Follow us on
(Saturday) 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm