When ‘Tropicana’, a world-class Las Vegas style nightspot was launched in the heart of Orchard Road in 1968, Singapore was never the same again. This show will break your heart and bust your gut as you laugh, cry, discover and remember people, stories and music from in and around this one-of-a-kind establishment in 60’s Singapore. Based on real and imagined people and places, Tropicana The Musical is about a tiny nation bursting with possibilities, during what was probably Singapore’s last era of freedom. We are giving away a pair of tickets worth S$214 for you to experience the Tropicana in the 60s all over again. Answer the simple question below and send in your entry now. This contest will end 31 March 2017.
Published on 24 March 2017
*Edit* The contest has ended. Thank you for your participation!
1. This contest is organised by The A List Singapore (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’) and open to all Singapore residents with a local address.
2. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
3. All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
6. Entries will be judged by The Organiser solely on the correctness of the answer(s) furnished and accuracy of personal details furnished with the judges’ decision as final.
7. Winners will be informed by email or phone.
8. The winner must produce their original IC / passport with legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
9. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
10. All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
11. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
12. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.