Get ready for a weekend of exhilarating entertainment under the stars as SING JAZZ returns to Marina Bay Sands for the 4th year! Enjoy extraordinary music from multiple Grammy Award winners including Corinne Bailey Rae, Esperanza Spalding, Youssou NDour & Le Super Etoile de Dakar and the “Hitman” himself, David Foster, who will be joined by a star-studded line-up of Friends such as Brian McKnight, Chaka Khan, Thirdstory, Dira Sugandi and local act Nick Zavior. Renowned DJ Gilles Peterson also makes his SING JAZZ debut with the Nubya Garcia Band Featuring Zara McFarlane and MC Earl Zinger. Funk bassist Nik West, home-grown band Aaron James Lee Trio, Raw Earth Blues Tribute, Ray Parker Jr, and the ever-eclectic Raúl Midón Trio will ensure non-stop World Class music on the Main Stage.
SINGJAZZ 2017 CONTEST
Published on 10 March 2017
This year’s festival introduces a brand new indoor stage – The Late Show – will include more live performances, celebrity DJ sets and an impromptu all-star jam session led by Jean-Paul “Bluey” Maunick of Citrus Sun. Featuring a dynamic range of beats from Cuban Ernesto Enriquez, Saxx In The City and Al McKay’s Earth, Wind & Fire Experience to the likes of BRIT & Grammy Award Winning groups: Rudimental & Basement Jaxx;
The A List is giving out 3 pairs of Full Festival Pass at $288 each which gives access to 30 hours of music at both The Main Stage & The Late Show on all days. For a chance to win them, send in your answers to the simple question now. This contest will end 19th March 2017.
SING JAZZ FESTIVAL will be held over 3 days from 31st March to 2nd April 2017.
1. This contest is organised by The A List Singapore (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
2. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
3. All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
6. Entries will be judged by The Organiser solely on the correctness of the answer(s) furnished and accuracy of personal details furnished with the judges’ decision as final.
7. Winners will be informed by email or phone.
8. The winner must produce their original IC / passport with legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
9. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
10. All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
11. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
12. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.