66th Issue Giveaway
To thank everyone for journeying with The A List for the last 3 years, we’re having a BIG 66th Issue Giveaway! Win a sumptuous high tea at The National Kitchen by Violet Oon OR catch the much awaited Evita Musical with 5 friends of your choice worth over S$900 in total! This contest will end 19th Feb 2018, so hurry and send in your entries now.
So excited to share this video showcasing the transformation of the National Kitchen by Violet Oon Singapore! The actual renovation took only seven weeks from start to end, although we undertook months of hard work involving meticulous planning, designing, sourcing, and off-site work prior to the renovation. You can see the installation of everything from floor tiles to ceiling mirrors, chandeliers to booth seats. If you look closely you can even catch glimpses of our meetings and quiet moments where we just sat to savour the progress. How do you like the transformation?Posted by National Kitchen by Violet Oon Singapore on Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Terms & Conditions
- This contest is organised by The A List Singapore (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Organiser’).
- The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
- All persons (‘Contestants’) taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
- Entries will be judged by The Organiser solely on the correctness of the answer(s) furnished and accuracy of personal details furnished with the judges’ decision as final.
- Winners will be informed by email or phone.
- The winner must produce their original IC / passport with legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
- All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
- All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
- Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.